Heisenberg

2:39 AM

 
 Walter Hartwell White (also known by his clandestine alias Heisenberg) is the main protagonist in AMC's American television drama series Breaking Bad. Heisenberg is one of my favorite character in all TV series I have watched. So who's a Breaking Bad fan here?!? This is the very first time I got a shirt from one of my favorite TV series. I was so thrilled when I got the parcel and was so happy though the size says XL but it fits like Small. Lol. When I saw this shirt from www.cndirect.com I did not have second thoughts of purchasing it. I don't want it to miss it! As I've mentioned it is toot tight for me so I came up with this idea to incorporate it with a denim jacket. I have this jacket for so long and did realize that I haven't showed it for blog outfitts. Everything has its own perfect timing and now is the right time. So hope you'll like how I styled this Heisenberg shirt. Wink! :* 


Wide Brim Hat - CNDirect
Watch - CNDirect 
White T-shirt - CNDirect 
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Shorts - NewDress 
Sandals - Primadonna

Alright guys that would be it. Just by blogging about this it would be so mean of me if I say that I didn't miss the show so bad. I mean if you're a fan of Breaking Bad, who wouldn't miss it right? The show was really good and they only have 5 seasons. How I wish it was a bit longer. But anyway enough with the reminiscing. Please feel free to visit www.cndirect.com for more awesome stuff. I'm really sleepy guys so I gotta end this so badly. Hope y'all had a great weekend. Till next and much love! ♥♥♥ 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely outfit ! :)

    http://sarahmakeupp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat it's so cool !
    Xoxo

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!<3 I started watching Breaking Bad but I never finished sadly. I want to go buy some new shirts now:)
    http://livinlikeaileen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look dear! Lovely hat:)
    xxx
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you styled out your top - you rock it!! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, you have a really great blog :)
    I really like how you write
    You may agree to follow for follow?
    it would be great :)
    kisses from Polish: *
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stylizations! Nice hat and sweet bag :)

    ReplyDelete