Start the Year Right

11:49 PM


Hello 2016! Wow how time flies so fast. I just can't believe it is another year already. Whew! So far my 2015 was really wonderful except for the weight I gain. haha. To be honest, it was an incredible year so far. Too many things to be thankful about. I was able to travel places that I haven't been to. Especially traveling outside the country. I was able to checked and visited beautiful places here in the Philippines which I have no regrets. I got a decent job that up until now I'm still part of it ( hopefully it'll last long ), bought a gadget which I've been aiming for quite sometime, and of course I'm still blessed with good health and happiness in life. Thanks to family, friends and to my special someone. Now, I wanted to start the year right. I want 2016 to be better than 2015! Moving on, first month of the year and I got the parcel from Dresslink and Wholesalebuying, both items were indeed gorgeous. So, I hope you'll like my first outfit post of the year. :D


Long Sleeve Casual Shirt - Dresslink
Ripped Boyfriend Jeans - Dresslink 
Slip on Casual Shoes - Wholesalebuying 

Since 2016 is here, I cannot wait to start my journey for this year. I'm so looking forward for so many things like new places to travel, owning something that I worked hard for, meeting new people, and just more blessings to come and a good health too which also includes shedding off some weight. haha. How about you guys? What are your resolutions for this year and what do you think about my outfit post for today? Please let me know in the comment section below. I'll end the blog here for now and Happy New Year everyone. Cheers! Much love! 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. great jeans! amazing look dear<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look! It makes you so relaxed))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely outfit ! Very relax and stylish at the same time. You look great :)

    xo.TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn gorgeous look x

    Great Post. Lovely Blog. Really loving your blog.
    Keep in touch, Will feel proud to see you on my blog. xxx
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Hope this year is amazing for you!
    xx
    SASHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! it would be nice if we follow each others blogs and support each other. Let me know when you do and I'll return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's good to be thankful. you look great!
    http://fai-heart.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jeans!<3

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  9. great style!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin? It would be great, just let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pant
    nice outfit dear, check my new post.
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks lovely in this outfit!
    Thanks for dropping by at my blog =D

    xoxo
    Sharon
    www.snowman1314.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. `Such a stunning winter collection
    Regards
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete