LEAVES on my top

8:33 PM







where are you??? it's getting hot... T_T

okaaaay I get it. You ain't coming... *sigh*

and I will definitely haunt you... 

k thanks, BYE! 

say hello to my outfit! :D

hi there COCONUT TREE at the back! harhar
                                                            
                                                                         blouse - Nora Noh
                                                                             skirt - away from home (uknwhatimean)
                                                                         beanie - Forever 21
                                                           timberly boots - Fancy Feet





Hello everyone! Happy weekend! wooot! I've been waiting for this day, and yes finally I can go out.. Hurray! Seriously, I've been stuck at home for a week so yeah it's time for me to shine though it's evening here. LOL Anyway, just a reminder! The captions on my photos are not true... I mean I'm just making stories up, I'm bored so yeah forgive me all. I'm just trippin' and I am fakin' it! hihi :D The thing I love on this outfit was my top. Actually,I got it from my grannie. Thanks to her! and yeah the boots too, couldn't get enough of it. I can wear it in a different manner like an ankle boots, a combat, and the one on the picture. So what more could you ask for right??? :p Okaaay I need to end this now. I just can't wait to get out and partaaay with my friends! harhar Have a great one guys! and thanks for droppin by. Till next! love y'all!!!♥♥♥


PS: Our recent cover with my photographer Aryan Takyan! Uhm, yeah we have a group and we called it THE LUCKIEST BASTARDS! :D Unfortunately, my BFF (Maureen) was not around so we replaced her with (find it out)... for the mean time! haha One more thing though, the guitar was out of tune so we are so SARRRY bout that. Please bear with us... PLEASE??? hihi mwuaaaahhhh!!! and BTW, this was just for FUN! sooo ENJOY! ^____^

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I just found your blog and I really like your concept,plus your pictures are amazing:)
    Would you like to stay in touch and follow each other?If you like my blog,just tell me:)
    xoxo Vesi from:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. surething...we can follow each other! hihi...:)))

      Delete
  2. cool outfit!:) and I love the cover! keep up the good work!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks petra, glad you love our cover! haha :D

      Delete
  3. The captions make the photos much more interestings...LOL! Also, your outfit makes me want fall to arrive faster. I've actually been eyeing a pair of those dark red boots (in rainboot form).

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi thanks much brittney! you can check the boots here: http://www.facebook.com/FancyFeet.ph im not really sure if they ship outside phil... hope it helps! :D

      Delete
  4. Hi and thank you for the lovely comment on my blog,beauty!I am your newest Bloglovin follower and I follow your lovely blog with pleasure:)If you like my blog,feel free to follow:)Thank you in advance!
    xoxo Vesi from:
    http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello there veselina...thanks a lot for the follow! will definitely follow your blog too! hihi kip n touch then! :D

      Delete
  5. really nice combo dear love the floral top =) do you want to follow each other? =) just lemme know =) kisses
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks..yeah sure we can follow each other...:)))

      Delete
  6. hello there...yeah sure we can follow each other! will drop by on your blog...thanks btw!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete